Welcome! Bus Tours and Motor Coaches!
We are pleased to offer our special group rates for Bus Tours and Motor Coaches. We promise to make your visit to The Blue Owl a memorable experience! Our goal is to make people happy! Your guests can enjoy being served by our warm and friendly staff, dressed in floor-length Blue Aprons. Many of our guests have said that their visit to The Blue Owl was...
"The Highlight of their Trip"
Several choices of Entrees are available to your guests once they arrive. Our Group Menu features any of our “Specials of the Day" including:
- Our Home-Cooked Meal of the Day w/ Salad, Vegetable, Mashed Potatoes, Homemade Roll
- Tropical Grilled Chicken Salad with Cup of Homemade Soup and Mini Muffins
- Tossed Strawberry Salad with Cup of Homemade Soup and Mini Muffins
- Cobb Salad with Cup of Homemade Soup and Mini Muffins
- Chicken Salad on a Croissant with Cup of Homemade Soup
- Quiche of the Day (3-4 Choices) with Cup of Homemade Soup and Small Salad
Our Group package also includes a Beverage (Coffee, Tea, or Soda) and choice of any Dessert from our Award-Winning Bakery. We provide a complimentary Meal for the Escort and Driver. *Tax and Gratuity are additional
To schedule your group visit or for more information, please call 636-464-3128.
Visit Historic Kimmswick, Missouri
Things to Do In Kimmswick:
ÞOver 25 unique shops within four blocks, located in historic buildings
ÞAnheuser Estate Tour on the Mississippi River ($5.00 fee)
ÞKimmswick Historical Society Museum and Slide Show ( Small fee)
ÞShopping Passport for each of your Guests which includes discounts, free samples, free gift, etc.
ÞStrawberry Festival - First full weekend in June
ÞAppleButter Festival (Largest Applebutter Festival in the state of Missouri) Last full weekend of October
ÞGirlfriends Days - www.gokimmswick for details
ÞHoliday Open House and Parade Saturday prior to Thanksgiving
ÞOld Fashioned Christmas Festival and Cookie Walk - First Weekend in December
www.gokimmswick.com Kimmswick Visitor Center 636 464-6464